Today we’re sharing 5 ways to use balloons at birthday parties that we love.
1. Just imagine your little guest’s faces light up when they see balloons at the table and they have their own personal set. We love setting a balloon or 2 at each place setting like this party from SHEPAPERIE, featured on Hostess With The Mostess.
2. Here’s a “Sprinkled with Love” themed party from Kojo Designs where they used sprinkles and confetti throughout the whole party. These clear balloons were even filled with confetti inside.
3. We love the tassels on the balloons in this graduation party from Kristi Murphy. They add sophistication to the party setup.
4. Using large balloons for a backdrop is such a great idea. It’s about the easiest backdrop you can create and it looks fun and festive. Pool party styled by The Tomkat Studio.
5. We added our 2″ black heart decals to pink balloons. We love the idea of using decals on balloons because you can pick any color combo you want and you can use any shape you want.