Beth and Trisha are co-founders and 2 sisters with a love for parties, crafts, + DIY ideas. Trisha had moved to Florida to attend college wanted to start a blog dedicated to children’s parties. Beth moved down from Illinois shortly after and decided to join forces and Jolee Studio was formed.
Jolee comes from combining our middle names (Jolene and Bree). Later we found that it’s also a word in the online Urban Dictionary. It means a girl who’s beautiful inside and out. That’s what we would like to strive for and we’d love it if others shared in our journey.
ABOUT TRISHA: Co-Founder/Stylist/Designer
Brought up in Central Illinois, Trisha moved to Florida to attend Florida College (a small Christian college right next to Tampa). Later she attended the University of South Florida and graduated with a Journalism degree. Trisha had an internship at NBC and has been in the corporate world, but found her true passion in designing parties and other creative projects. Her son Tyler has been her driving motivation and inspiration to start pursuing her dreams.
5 more fun facts about Trisha:
– Used to be a competitive figure skater
– Has loved JCrew since high school
– Started drafting classes and architecture in high school/early college before pursuing Journalism
– Has a toy poodle named Dakota
– Loves being outdoors, swimming, being with family and friends, working on projects for her home, party planning, and designing
ABOUT BETH: Co-Founder/Stylist/Media Manager