How to Make Cake Pops:
There are different tips out there on how to make Cake Pops. I try to simplify everything I can when it comes to baking. This is how I made my cake pops and I thought they turn out great:
What You Need:
- Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Baking Chocolate/Chocolate Almond Bark (white chocolate or milk chocolate)
- Big Mixing Bowl
- Aluminum Foil
- 4″ Lollipop Sticks
- Bake the cake just the way the instructions say on the package. Let it cool.
- Once cooled off, get a big bowl. Break the cake up and mix with Cream Cheese Frosting. Don’t use too much frosting! If you do, they won’t stick together. You want to put just enough in for it to stick together.
- Roll the mixture into balls. We use this cake pop press to get them all the same shape.
- Melt the chocolate and set out aluminum foil.
- Dip one side of the ball in melted chocolate halfway up. Sit it with the dipped side facing up.
- Put a lollipop stick in right away so the chocolate will dry and harden around it.
*TIP: If you find that the cake isn’t sticking together enough, put them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. They will harden some and make it easier to dip in the chocolate.*
7. Once the melted chocolate has dried, you can pick up the cake pop by the lollipop stick. Now dip the other side in the melted chocolate.
How to Make Cheesecake Shooters:
What You Need:
We bought a no bake cheesecake mix for the cheesecake shooters. Make the cheesecake filling and crust just as the instructions on the box says, but don’t add them together. You also don’t have to make the crust nice and neat or even stick together. Then put in layers: crust first, then cheesecake, then cherry filling, and repeat one more time. We didn’t put the crust in a second time and we missed having crust at the top part of the dessert, so we would recommend to put it in twice also.
HOW TO MAKE CANDY MELTS:
What you need:
- candy melts
- wedding mint candy mold
These are very easy to make, just time consuming. To cut down on the time, I would suggest buying a couple of the candy molds so you can do as many at once as possible.
For the instructions, all you do is melt the candy melts in the microwave and pour into the molds. It’s better to fill the mold cavities a little low rather than overflow it. If it is overflowed it will be messy looking. Once the molds are all filled, chill them in the refrigerator until hardened. Once they are done, they will pop right out.
HOW TO MAKE SPARKLING PUNCH:
What you need:
- frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- white cranberry juice cocktail (Note: this was hard for me to find in my local grocery stores, however I found a white cranberry and apple juice cocktail at my local Walmart that turned out great with it)
- club soda
- mint sprigs
For the punch, I found the recipe here on My Recipes. It was highly rated so we decided to try it and it was a hit!
If you missed our Seahorse Bridal Shower Party yesterday, click here to check out.